GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Bonima s.r.o.) via the Internet site https://www.fattrol.com/. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer in the sense of the following provisions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) By placing the respective product on our website, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data will be displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / Stripe, Amazon Payments etc) as a payment method, you will either be redirected to the order overview page in our online shop or to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection there or enter your data. Finally, the order data will be displayed to you as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after redirection to our online shop.
Before sending the order, you have the possibility to check the details in the order overview again, to change them (also via the "Back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the order.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("order subject to payment" or similar designation), you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this shall have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) Czech law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence is not withdrawn as a result (favourability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office, provided that you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in the Czech Republic or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to bring an action before the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction shall remain unaffected.
(3) The provisions of UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the sellerBonima s.r.o.
Osnice, 252 42
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr .
We are not ready to take part in dispute settlement proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are governed by the provisions "Conclusion of the Contract" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language is English.
3.2 The complete contract text is not stored. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically stored using the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
Essential characteristics of the good or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment methods
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3 In the case of deliveries to countries outside European Union, additional costs for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) may be incurred, which you must bear.
5.4 Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds (transfer or exchange rate fees of the banks) shall be borne by you if the delivery is made to an EU member state, but the payment was arranged outside of European Union.
5.5 The payment methods available to you are displayed under a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment does not pass to you until the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Statutory warranty rights
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
last update: 23/06/2021